Thread: Bitcoin halving
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 02:40 AM  
ruff
I have a plan

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahadeva View Post
Not only were you absolutely not mining in 2014, you also never had the working capital to make a meaningful investment You simply come here to live out a fantasy of being anything but irrelevant. When I call you out on how transparent it is, it triggers you to rant and rave. I guess it's cool? But either way, seek help. You're probably one of edgepro/Harmon's fake nicks. He's got a ton I'd bet.
Butthurt much? Basically, it's simple to buy and hodl. It just takes a little discipline. You have no idea what I was doing in 2014. In fact, your writing suggests that you are probably about 14 years old. You assume whatever, to try and justify your accusations. That suggests you are insecure and sad that you are just realizing how fucking stupid you are. I'm truly sorry that you missed the Bitcoin train, I spent time trying to convince people on GFY to take advantage of BTC, a lot of time, but all I have gotten is a bunch of shit from small-time losers like you.

Try going back a few years when I was so bullish, that I was trying to convince people to invest. If they had listened, they would have generational wealth right now.

But you know what, nobody listened. Even now if I suggest buying at 70K, people won't do it, and then they will bitch when it reaches 140k.

So you come after me because the best you have is maybe $15 bucks worth of BTC, and you are just realising that you will be dead before it reaches value enough to be impressive.

I understand that you are angry. But stupidity and anger are your problems, not mine. I had good intentions in touting BTC to forum members. I guarantee you that if anyone had listened to me, they would be rich by now. Just 15 Bitcoins, and they would be millionaires today.

You make it personal because you are insecure and not all that bright. I understand your limitations, but, you know what? You mean nothing to me. I've made my bank.

But it burns your ass something fierce doesn't it? Coming after me with false accusations you have just made up out of thin air, shows you are a weak and ignorant fuck that acts about like a 14 year old kid. Bitcoin is the train that left the station without you. Suck it up, Buttercup, you're a fuck-up, enjoy living week to week for the rest of your shitty life.