View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:25 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
thanks about my friends. such an awful time for everyone

the SP mos def did not integrate in TO, they just came in guns blazing, literally. I've written about this before downstairs (never mentioned my friends though, wasn't relevant)

the JLP (of which SP was a part) was run by Seaga and heavily backed by the US. it's quite a sordid history regarding the inflow/outflow of drugs and guns. weed was periphery/inconsequential

almost tore my nation of choice apart, and a massive impact on my home town in every way

basically a plan to destabilize Black 'radicalism' in NA as it worked so well here with destabilizing the political situation during the Cold War in years prior

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shower_Posse

the footnotes great reading if you're interested

I'm PNP but live in a JLP garrison community. absolutely super nice people. completely safe and accepted here even obviously looking diff than everyone else

SP is a thing of the past and no one replaced them here at least, but you can't take off your colours or 'resign' no matter what. so that little green tie with a black slash through it (slightly lighter than the JLP green, more yellow-lime green) gets tied on every car he's every owned

the politics of colour. if it was purple at least I could understand

offer stands, you bring Pheer, or I bring the oil and come to film y'all =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
I'll oil up with you, Pheer and SP guy can watch... I ain't shy
please, I'm a lady

PS just saw Pheer's post. whelp, I tried, back to fantasy land. have a wicked morning y'all
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote