View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:32 AM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
YES! I yelled when I saw the Vegas skyline. Stoked

The twists and flashbacks and reveals and stuff just kinda threw me for a loop and I don't think were the best direction for the story. I know the Vault-Tech / Enclave experiments are canon to the some of the game storyline, but to me the game and story are about surviving the Wasteland, not worrying about who did what 200+ years ago.
Haha I said out loud "New Vegas!" when I saw it, was fucking awesome. Cannot wait. I just hope they have the Elvis impersonator gang. Holy fucking shit I laughed so hard when I met those guys.

Are you aware that a big update is coming to Fallout 4? New Enclave quest line, more content added! April 25th.

https://kotaku.com/fallout-4-next-ge...ate-1851403773

I'm still pissed that Good Neighbour in Fallout 4 had so few quests. Would have been cool to join the ghoul gangsters, but there's like fuck all to do in Good Neighbour. Would have been awesome if you could become a drug dealer and take over or something, for a place that is supposedly crime and gang controlled, you can't do jack shit there, or join a gang, or anything. Gonna have to re-install Fallout 4 and replay it again. I installed it briefly during COVID and it runs silky smooth on ultra details in 4k on my GTX 2080.