View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:59 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Never waste a good crisis.

I remember people begging governments for vaccine passports.
Companies like Incode lobbied at governments and WEF and got bags of money.
The ID companies showed all the options they had to control people and offered them for "free".
And now politicians see the possibilities wants to control everything.

I think the investors in that company are part of the WEF bros also.
And they will lobby with governments till they control everything.

Probably the Mexican Bimbo Group, Biggest Bread Bakery in the world invested.
How their bread can be so popular is a wonder to me, cause it taste like shit.

Who are the other private investors? They already are valued billions $$$

-----------

Ricardo Amper: There are going to be some major industry shifts. We’re going to see an uptick in demand in hospitality and healthcare given the fact that we can’t currently verify identities physically — at least for the time being. Telemedicine — when it comes to insurance, records, and authentication — is also going to be a major market for seamless identity.

I think there’s also going to be a shift in sentiment when it comes to biometrics. As remote working and remote interviewing becomes the norm, I think people are going to be a lot more open to all types of biometrics, especially technologies that do not require contact and physical touch, as long as consent is involved.

Currently, we’re offering our technology to governments that need help during the COVID-19 crisis. The system is designed to streamline the check-in process and reduce the amount of time it takes to validate identity for testing and, in the future, vaccine recipients. This will not only save people time, it will also provide governments and healthcare facilities with useful data.

https://findbiometrics.com/interview...artups-ascent/

Ps, they are already registered on the adult industry forums. They could join the topic

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote