View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 04:30 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
Do you know any way to gather all revshare signups from the last 6 or 7 years, and process that data to find out if a big spender suddenly stopped spending?

Basically to find out if a tricky cheating dirty model robbed the members.

Few years ago I remember some asian model with nickname "clara" something that was asking all members to create a new nick under her ref code, it was pathetic. Not sure if they suspended her. But like that model there must be a lot of them.

Is there a way to do this without coding a script?
you can analyze your transactions using the csv export in the dashboard. unfortunately, the most you can get are the last 10,000 transactions, you might be able to get a dump of all your transactions through support, not sure.

I have all my transactions since I started with cb back in 2014.

Anyway, load the csv file into excel or into a database and start analyzing the hell out of it. Get used ot at least once a month grabbing the csv file so you can build a history of the transactions, you can extract your biggest spenders, etc.

If you go back a page or 2 page in this thread you should see a post by me where I shared several reports I do and a pic of my summary spreadsheet which lets me see exactly who is buying, when they started and when their last transaction was.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote