View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 04:20 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Oh boy, I will. There is absolutely no chance that whales, who I believe have to go through a process to increase their spending limit disappear. Here's a example, someone with over 570 transactions, and $17k+ in revenue was last seen 285 days ago? The funny thing is, that this same user was returned to me 2 times already in the last 3 years, so no, I'm not ignoring these kind of things.
It is pretty much the same. I have someone who was returned two times.

More than 100 000$ in spending and I after he is returned to me he spends for like a month and disappears again, funny thing is that the first time they returned it, they gave me like $2400 the second time he was missing for months and gave me $18 afterwards he spent like 150$ in 45 days and disappeared again.

From my top 50 spenders 35 have been inactive for more than 90 days :D

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote