View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 04:40 AM  
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Oh boy, I will. There is absolutely no chance that whales, who I believe have to go through a process to increase their spending limit disappear. Here's a example, someone with over 570 transactions, and $17k+ in revenue was last seen 285 days ago? The funny thing is, that this same user was returned to me 2 times already in the last 3 years, so no, I'm not ignoring these kind of things.
I was under the impression model's abusing the affiliate system had stopped, I don't see much these days, or am I wrong?

Okay, so excluding models been credited an existing referred user.... Let's say a whale of a few years comes across another cam site and starts using that instead, thus taking a break from CB. Then, some years later via another affiliates site/promotion efforts says to himself "I remember CB" revisits via new affiliates link and either has forgotten his old account or just decides to create a new fresh account, should the old affiliate be credited with this user?

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote