View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 04:40 AM  
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Oh boy, I will. There is absolutely no chance that whales, who I believe have to go through a process to increase their spending limit disappear. Here's a example, someone with over 570 transactions, and $17k+ in revenue was last seen 285 days ago? The funny thing is, that this same user was returned to me 2 times already in the last 3 years, so no, I'm not ignoring these kind of things.
I was under the impression model's abusing the affiliate system had stopped, I don't see much these days, or am I wrong?

Okay, so excluding models been credited an existing referred user.... Let's say a whale of a few years comes across another cam site and starts using that instead, thus taking a break from CB. Then, some years later via another affiliates site/promotion efforts says to himself "I remember CB" revisits via new affiliates link and either has forgotten his old account or just decides to create a new fresh account, should the old affiliate be credited with this user?