View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 04:16 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
I have asked before, not sure if it was you or someone else, but how do you know you have a user returned twice? When they are returned, they are not returned under the same userid, they have the new user id. I sent in 18 ids all together, of that CB said they returned 5. I have no way of identifying which 5 were returned and what userids they were returned under. I know they were not returned under the userid I sent because they accounts I sent have generally not continued buying.

So, I am curious how you know that you sent the same user twice and had it returned twice,

Again, same question, how do you know which user it was and what id they were returned as?

Thanks in advance.
OK to put it simply for this particular person I know 100% that it is him cause he is from a country that I ONLY had 2 people.

One spent like 100$ in total and the other spent like 10 000k in a month.

Once he disappeared for 4 months I messaged them they gave it back and gave me like 6500$ (if I remember correctly).

Afterwards he started spending and again and in a few months disappeared again...

The same thing occurred

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote