Thread: Hot or Not Miss Alabama - hot or not?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2024, 12:17 PM  
mechanicvirus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
love ya J but S is right. you posted this to mock a morbidly obese person who prolly won't live too long

mainstream modelling jobs and even social media now have restrictions on those significantly underweight, as they should cuz little gyals who look up to skinny folk soon find their thinspo inspirers drop dead

but by then the little ones are into ED themselves and that is really fucking hard to extricate oneself from and it's never really over

with overweight it's a bit more tricky socially as I think 1/3 of the US is overweight or something?

I don't pretend to have an answer but S is right

making fun of the fat lady. be honest that was what the pic was about. instead of supporting/encouraging her on her path that I would hope would extend not just her dreams but what she needs to do to have the years to enact them

stuff like this thread would only serve to make her hate herself more, or anyone in s similar position male or female
This is a great response, you are 100% correct. I fear that ANTIFA will quote this and try to suppress my opinion.
mechanicvirus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote