Old 06-12-2024, 02:33 AM  
mainstreammix
So Fucking Nabbed

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinegunkelly View Post

But tell me, how does it compare to wordpress
( sorry I had to )

yea man, its amazing, even more so since the last update and once you figure out that you can just code with english, you're off to the races
The latest update is like a hyperactive salesman. It often gets ahead of me and gives me updates even if I say "yo, don't do this yet, just answer the question!" and really seems to figure out which direction things are doing to predict what I want. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post

This all ties in to the consolidation of the internet to feed these things. We are in the middle of what I call the "Great Scrape" era. Buckle up.

Convenience and better prices wins. Sounds like Idiocracy, but it's not because independence is winning too if you zoom out and have the mind of a hustler.

Adapt or die.
The wild part to me is that I can sit here and make money on things because the absolute sharks haven't noticed those areas yet. Kind of fucked up that I can identify a market, build an entire brand, business model and revenue around it then someone with some automation skills could come in and obsolete me with some very basic stuff and that industry would remain obliterated for life. I know a couple here that could be billionaires if they weren't bitching about conspiracy theories and politics 24/7.

At this point it's like a month before there is an AI with a mission to make money that identifies these things and automates them into the world without any input from mere humans.

mainstreammix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote