View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 06:39 AM  
Publisher Bucks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
I know what it is; I've used it; but nobody has shown me their masterpiece of code.

Why you hiding it?

The same reason why back in the day you didnt post links to your free sites, tgp galleries or other sites that were making YOU money, the second you did, cunts copied and duplicated it, watering down the profitability of the sites you owned.

Common business sense

Quote:
AI is a tool. A tool that can be used as a very cheap, more knowledgeable and much more efficient virtual assistant. A tool is only as good as the person using it. You still have to have enough brains to properly use it.
This.

AI isn't as simple as just going 'build me a website' you need to give it specific, quality prompts, that suit not only your needs for the website, but also the end-users in addition to having a basic understanding of how to manipulate the generated results to be profitable.

Much like those PLR/pre-built Amazon stores, they're great, but if you don't know how to market or promote them correctly, you may as well just be throwing shit at a wall and hoping some of it sticks

Since embracing AI at the end of last year, my productivity has increased, customer offerings have almost doubled and profits are up by roughly 30% over the same timeframe 12 months ago, its taken a lot of trial and error on my part, but utilizing AI as an integral part of my business model has paid off and I'll be adapting as the online landscape changes to ensure my business remains ahead of the curve.