View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 01:45 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicvirus View Post
lol hardly

I would hope that would not be the case though, even in the context of calling it out

aside from the fact that I was misgendered (my pronouns are yo/s'up, and Claudia there are women who work in adult), the article was filled with inaccuracies about people who worked for Manwin under the co's many names along the way. who had zero to do with CSAM, nor did their specific businesses

she also misspelled Silverstein's name. he's a top industry lawyer, of course he works with the big co's but that has nothing to do with protecting CSAM

she even called out at least one totally innocent industry person by name AND posted his pic. insinuating he played a role. that's completely irresponsible in an article about such a seriously despicable issue

another thing that bothered me was listing the co that issues legit payments to content creators on a clips platform

like we don't have enough banking issues already in this biz? I guess only some women warrant protection in a climate hostile to our livelihoods

I don't think Ms Lopez grasps the consolidation that has rapidly occurred in the industry. props that she called out cb and exo, but we all already knew those two companies don't give a fuck. at the time that thread was posted by Dio I did contact both co's, and of course was completely ignored and their ads stayed up

but MG/MW/Aylo bought up a ton of companies which had nothing to do with smutty. she doesn't understand that and is just painting all with the same brush

I noticed that on the reddit sub, there's a sticky post to NCOSE. the group that wants our entire industry destroyed no matter if it's legal, consenting work amongst adults

interesting read but highly problematic 'research' for the reasons above

just happy Klen turned me purple so my username can't be easily seen in the screencap
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote