View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 12:49 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
🤣

GFY meat eaters almost sound like them annoying vegetarians from a few years ago.

I'm noticing it's the same people that say meat is superior that think certain people are superior too, but are the ones crying about the backfire from that mentality (the replacement) and having to use fiber supplements now to take normal shits (shout out to Duke).

I don't have them problems, but I support your right to have them problems. Support mine to be problem free. There are no useless proteins, unless you have a weird mental thing going on where you think all the things you do are the only things that matter. Quinoa, Rice and beans, etc... i'm good, healthy and have this cool mental thing from it where I don't care what other people eat and don't feel like I'm superior because I figured out other ways to get my protein without all the saturated fats and bad cholesterol... And can eat a random burger without my stomach tying up into knots.
lol You guys can't handle the truth. Meat is superior and Western civ doesn't exist without ytee.