View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 04:09 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Last time i was in Asia i did 3 months Thailand, 3 months Cambodia, 3 months Vietnam from Hanoi to Phu Quoc. And than 3 months India and extended that 7 months, cause i got stuck cause of covid.

Many cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok you want to escape when it is hot. I was on the island Phu Quoc in low season (vietnam), nothing to do and a lot of rain and storms. 4 ships washed ashore.

I start in Thailand next month and look where the weather is best, the side of Koh Samui, Krabi or Pattaya and decide than where to go. Seems like Krabi became the Backpacker hotspot. After Corona some small islands got hit hard and still all small businesses are gone i heard.

In rainy season Pattaya is always nicer than an empty island. The electricity keeps going, more to do indoor, your hut won't float away, restaurants stay open, nice condo's, low prices. It looks like it is rainy season in Holland now for about 8 months, than i prefer rainy season in Thailand.

Ps, Thailand is busy changing the tax rules. The famous "pay dividends 1 year later" seems to be gone next year.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote