View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 07:52 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
I am not bitching AT ALL.

I was asking because my WhiteLabel literally has Chaturbate in it`s name so I have to use Chaturbate logo when promoting stuff but don't know if that is OK so I Was ASKING!!!

Don't know where you heard me bitching
That is not what I got from what you said, at all.

So, did you buy a domain name with chaturbate in it? Or are you using the chaturbate alias as your site name eg: chaturbatealias.chaturbate.com?

If you bought a domain with "chaturbate" in it, you need to reconsider that:

https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-b/

Quote:
Keywords;

Domain Names. Notwithstanding the foregoing license to use the names of the Platform in connection with referring traffic to the Platform, you are not, as a part of this license, permitted to

(i) bid on, purchase or otherwise register/use "Chaturbate," "chaturbate.com," or any other similar spelling, or use same in connection with the words "Official," "Officially" or "Official Site" as keywords or advertising words on any internet search engines, including without limitation, google.com, bing.com, ask.com, yahoo.com, etc.; use the Platform name in association with any similar or competing website or service; or

(ii) register any domain name which incorporates or is a "misspelling" or variation of "Chaturbate."

You agree that in the event you violate any part of this section of the Terms, your account will be immediately terminated, any monies earned but not yet paid will be forfeited, and that you will cooperate fully in transferring any items forbidden by this section to the Company as the rightful owner.

Subject to the foregoing limitations and pursuant to the license granted herein, eligible Community Members will be permitted to use any website domain name they choose in connection with promoting the Platform, so long as such website domain name(s) registered does not infringe on our or any third party's intellectual property rights, or defame, insult or otherwise harass anyone, and does not promote or suggest any illegal activity.
If you are using the Chaturbate alias then I think you need to ask support before putting the chaturbate logo on anything.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote