View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 08:02 AM  
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike View Post
Been going back to the gym but just so hard for me to progress and don't think ill be going the roid route..

Also don't have the appetite to eat enough protein it seems.. even with 50g shake after the gym.

Before trying this cut I did go from 150 to 170 at 6 foot.. hovering around 167 right now

Trying to lose skinny fat gut by cutting out junk but feels like no progress.. along with trying to tamp down this new issue of acid reflux.. even feel it some times now at the gym.

Progressive overload not working when ya hit that wall and can't seem to add more weight.. then add another set at a lower weight I guess?

Fun stuff
I remember you from another webmaster forum (must be 10 years ago) but I remember you being really skinny, if you still struggle to put on weight/muscle your best bet is to drink that protein in shakes with every meal.

I swear by a ketogenic diet, it's a difficult diet to stick to because you're cutting out the carbs but the benefit is you're not eating any of the junk food and your blood sugar levels aren't spiking up and down like a yo yo from constantly eating

Benefits for me are

1) Better quality sleep (I need around 2 hours less per night on average)
2) Never get tired, always have energy because the body is tapping into your stored fat cells for energy when not eating
3) Helps tremendously with mood, I'd describe being in ketosis like a natural anti depressant with no side effects. It's sorta like you've got a stoic resolve just to deal with whatever problem in life you're faced with
4) Rarely get hungry, which feels like a super power. Usually end up intermittent fasting for 23 hours a day, only need one meal a day
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote