View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 05:22 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
Do you find training hard or diet puts on more muscle. Or is it (for you) a combination of both, and to what percentage of each?

For me it’s 55% training hard
45% diet (40 g protein a meal x6)
I can’t grow from training alone, and diet alone either.

What works for you? I’d like to know
My son is doing his own training and pretty much keeps to that balance. He has weights in his room that he's learned to use properly - bikes and is heavily into protein shakes and bars knowing exactly how much he has to intake per day to help him.

I do most of the cooking around the house and although I enjoy the help - listening to him breaking each food down to basics with pro's and con's - I'd say first I admire him for dedication but can be a tad overwhelming when you're cooking for the whole family and you have this going on in your ear LOL.

I am proud and of him and within 1/2 year you can see definition and growth as he does it naturally. So happy since that was something I should have done when younger and he's already picked it up on his own.

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote