View Single Post
Old 07-20-2024, 07:20 AM  
bmwracer41
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
my Take- IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurflix View Post
you stalk me on this forum like some kind of obsessive homo, make baseless allegations and call me a scammer then wonder why you receive unpleasant replies

the underlying problem is, you are not intelligent.

You do not understand what you are talking about. You do not understand decentralized finance at all. You barely have any understanding of the wider crypto market at all. You seem to lack a fundamental understanding of the one coin which you do obsess over, preferring to play the role of wanna-be "crypto bro" rather than providing substantive information.

You criticize the offering i mentioned, calling the elephant money system some type of scam, yet you lack the technical understanding to comprehend that the very offer i mentioned does not even entail purchasing any tokens from that project; it is handled entirely by solend, the largest and most trusted lender on the solana network.

Those well publicized etfs which arrived for bitcoin? They're also coming next week for ethereum. Then they're coming for solana. This project i mentioned is the 2nd largest lending pool on the solana blockchain.

Get off your pathetic little crypto misinformation campaign already. Ethereum isn't a scam. Solana isn't a scam. Neither is the second largest lending pool on solana.

Blackrock etc aren't investing in scam blockchains.

Average supply apr 7 day (usdc): 214.44%
the pool has gained nearly $10 million since my post yesterday.

https://solend.fi/dashboard?pool=616...fhr hujsspxhx

bro- i dont know you from adam, but reading this, i only say, this is an adult webmaster forumn, you dont have enough sense to realize this would raise eyebrows ???

We dont need an advisory service for btc , so if you dont think you sound shady af , your not the sharpest knife in the kitchen

go promote your crap elsewhere

do you think you are bringing any value to this community

@jscott is 1000000 % on point

wake up
bmwracer41 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote