View Single Post
Old 07-21-2024, 08:28 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
It is not really relevant now, since Tumblr banned any adult content.
I appreciate what you're attempting to do and if I can add a few comments from my humble opinion. Recently updates by Google are focused on Black Hat SEO which was fun to get traffic but in short illegal. Creating links are being carefully monitored that they are relevant to the website and if not they won't count.

There are a great many more things that were left out surprisingly but understandably one of which is page speed of a website along with monitoring search console for updates and suggestions by google as to how to best work on the website.

If you've been in SEO for a period of time and monitored traffic percentages you'll note that social media has never been that high when it comes to increasing traffic (eg maybe 4 to 7% of total traffic) and conversions of that traffic are low. One account I remember solely relied on social media especially twitter - X and although they had over a million followers - the actual traffic that flowed through the site was minimal and the conversions weren't entirely high of that group either.

When it comes to traffic and SEO it's not about traffic but conversions. What's the point of having 5Million in traffic when no one converts? Unless you're trying to sell that site.

Even writing has been carefully monitored by Google so try not to use AI to do your updates with.

Try to keep in mind that just because someone has a 3rd party SEo software doesn't mean they are experts - in fact few realize the flaws surrounding programs like SEMRush etc. and many others.

So even though the list provided seems plausible to newbies and those unaware of how traffic works in adult - there are flaws. Without proper guidance and reading more information you can achieve growth. Many of the points are found on youtube and blogs anywhere and seemingly appear to be an answer - but it fails to take into account the changing landscape of Google and the ultimate goal of making money in conversions.

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote