View Single Post
Old 07-23-2024, 09:15 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurFlix View Post
yeah jscott is your "advisory service for btc", I am not advising anyone about btc.
it's always been the case that ignorant clowns push the pageviews on this forum. so thank you for that, keep it coming.
anyone who's serious about doing their own due diligence in DeFi isn't going to consider the uninformed opinions of bitcoin maxis, but they are going to find an amazing gem.
whether you choose to turn this information into value is entirely your responsibility. no one but you can decide to bring that value to yourself
Hey AmateurFlix, a lot of my friends are here on GFY and although they're not dumb enough to buy into this scammy shit you're promoting you might be able to convince others, and I'll always be right here calling you out for it.

Don't be mad dude, be better, and quit this shit. Promising or even suggesting "LOW RISK HIGH PROFITS" is a huge red flag.

I get it, you suffer from BDS, but not to worry, when the shit you're promoting finally fails you'll always have BTC to fall back on, it'll continue existing as it always has, unlike the LRHP trash that comes every bull cycle.

ps.,
Have you managed to convince anyone yet? Out of curiosity how many refs do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer41 View Post
bro- i dont know you from adam, but reading this, i only say, this is an adult webmaster forumn, you dont have enough sense to realize this would raise eyebrows ???
We dont need an advisory service for btc , so if you dont think you sound shady af , your not the sharpest knife in the kitchen
go promote your crap elsewhere
do you think you are bringing any value to this community
@jscott is 1000000 % on point
wake up
Yup, thanks for mentioning that angle @bmwracer41, that he's trying to promote this super high risk crypto trash on a webmaster forum. So weird that he's doing it, so spammy & irrelevant.

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote