View Single Post
Old 07-23-2024, 03:22 PM  
VizerCato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoplifter View Post
How did July 1-15 go for you?

I have to go back more than two years to find a slower period.
July has been bad. This is my first post on this forum and I got here trying to find information from other Chaturbate affiliates on this month's surprisingly low performance. I have been an affiliate of Chaturbate's program for 10 years, and I am quite successful, this month has been 3 standard deviations below my average performance on the site.

There is something to be said about the political landscape affecting US spending patterns which is where the grossest slice of the tipping demographic comes from. However, I don't see a similar impact on my other affiliate programs, at least not on my earnings from Stripchat, which is the most similar Sponsor to chaturbate I work with.

It rather seems to me like the lack of optimization on Chaturbate's promo tools algo is finally catching up with the spending on the site, takes a while to trickle down. One of those compound effects you only end up noticing over long stretches of time. I could be wrong but it almost seems like it's a woman directing the selection.
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote