View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 04:45 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

I know some of the people who like me on here will disagree, but pitbulls should require a license to own I think, maybe same with rottweilers.

I've been bitten by both, and if I had been a little less lucky, I could have had my face ripped off or be fuckin' dead! Those fuckers are deadly as fuck!!!

I even followed these pot smoking babes out of Vancouver who had a rotti or pitbull, I forget, and they both got chewed up real bad by their dog that just snapped on them. I think they're still fucked up to this day but I haven't checked in on them in awhile.

Yes, yes, of COURSE, if you have good and responsible owners, these dogs are usually fine and good dogs. But anyone with a fuckin' brain knows these dogs attract people like a takeover attracts a stolen Hellcat in L.A., like seriously, the chaos and pain these dogs can cause in the wrong hands is some of the most preventable shit a society should be able to manage.

Just like a month ago, a 12 year old boy in like Edmonton was mauled to death by a pitbull and the rabbit hole of a story is so demented and fucked that you don't want to know anymore details, trust me.