View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 07:07 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

What has the adult industry allowed you to do?

What has the adult industry enabled you to do?

I'm 46 and the adult industry has allowed me to follow my heart and have the most amazing and serendipitous life imaginable... the ups, the downs, being a hipster artist, the adult business has given me the freedom to experience living like a hipster and just going with it, ya know? You can live it all up with a good income promoting things that push the limits of free speech, all while knowing you're contributing to the freedom of adults in, what is supposed to be, the freest country on Earth... The good ol' USA.

All politics aside, I feel like posting nude adult people doing sexy things in cyberspace is my contribution to humanity.

Nobody should feel ashamed for having sexy thoughts about doing things with fellow adults. We're all animals here, we need our hedonism now and then!

What about you? Is there one hobby, profession, or pursuit that is enabled by your income in adult? What has money from the adult business enabled in your life?