View Single Post
Old 07-29-2024, 08:41 PM  
shimmy2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Running adult websites enabled me to do the marriage kids family thing early on at 19yo because many/any girls like stupid ugly teenage millionaires. Aside from that funded my many track events and autocrosses cars/tires/builds for my old auto racing hobby. Mostly helped family and friends, bought a few houses cars let wife and family ride me out typical black athlete story cycle. Movies floated and carried me through my leanest periods even restarting from scratch several times I've grown to love adult video because it's one of the few things no one can ever take away from you. The freedom and time for me to devote to my running hobby is afforded to me by adult as well as life abroad in other (better) countries than USA. Aside from that the freedom of expression and ridiculousness one can exercise on video is quite entertaining. Oh also I ran a poke bowl Asian grocery store in Canada few years ago that was an adult site funded venture too
shimmy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote