View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 05:44 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
stop being smart S. you too Fuze

I am not on token sites so no need for concern Mr Cate that I might mar one of your click throughs with thinness

I appreciate you talking about engagement. I agree with you whole-heartedly on that, but you have to be a certain weight to do it?

but aren't all the most popular performers on cb young thin women who rarely say a word? I could never do that, even in my 20's I had too much to say. no hate, much respect for what they do

probs with the 1st pic that did show up she had reached a goal and was giving a show. good for her. doubt she cared a whit about conversions for affs as long as she got her dollaz

if you want real engagement in terms of the majority of performers online maybe not your best choice?

kinda biased as I do GFE and do it well. I couldn't do that on a token site. would blow my brains out after 30 mins of banality if I knew a friend with a gun

plus cb is becoming a bit oversaturated
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote