View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 10:24 AM  
VizerCato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
VizerCato is 100% correct in his analysis of the state of cam models. The sites themselves don't care, studios have overrun the model inventory with generic and uninteresting models.

Affiliates who just throw up iframes or popunders without taking an active role in promotion will see their earnings continue to drop.

Personally I make the most these days selling my cam traffic per click
To me the only way this makes sense is I had high volume low tier traffic. Unfortunately my traffic is high quality (tier1) and not as massive, so my solution has been to rely on text links... It isn't ideal because when the rooms are offline I have 2 options. Either send them to the homepage or to the offline model's bio.

It was leagues better when the "top cams" selection wasn't broken and you could actually rely on a semi decent shot at promoting a decent looking and interactive girl. Not anymore.

And thank you for looking into what was wrong with the images in my other post, I jumped to conclusions without checking to see if the error was on my end. We are always learning. I hadn't seen your reply because GFY doesn't have notifications and I missed the last posts of the previous page (pagination without notifications can make me ignore replies, I signed up recently and I am getting used to the site's mechanics)
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote