Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
she's hot as hell
Of course you think she is hot.

Quote:
blame the 90's for imprinting heroin chic on me or something, I am attracted to lanky, fit, skinny women and eating is a sin.
Nobody cares what you find attractive because you aren't the customer who is spending on webmodels.

Quote:
which men? you understand one of the beautiful parts of camming is that there are women and men who fit the particular tastes of their entire user base.
I am sure there is a customer for obese women eating boogers if you look hard enough.

Quote:
in my experience Germans, Brits. northern US'ers and eastern CA'ers love thin

southern US'ers and other regions with wealth love curves
You personal experience is irrelevant.

Quote:
it kinda seems like you want sites to conform to your idea of 'hot'. if you liked thinner ladies you'd blame women behind the scenes for pushing an algo about 'body acceptance/positivity' or something
Nobody cares what I personally find attractive. I am not the customer who spends on webmodels.

Quote:
if you push great traffic ask the sites you promote to have tags you can filter based on skinny/fit/curvy/BBW etc
Tags are useless because models set them themselves and put the most ridiculous tags on themselves. I have seen black chicks with "asian" tags, everyone has the "bigboobs" tag even men now, and you can't do shit with that.

Quote:
I understand you. so you're upset the performers who fit/don't fit your body type don't do the work for you?
No. My complaint is the selection of models in the promo tools SUCK A BAG OF DICKS and you can't convert traffic with it because they favor the wrong type of model and show.

Quote:
good luck man, zero sarcasm
This chick is the perfect example of female brain. Zero objectivity, impossible to get through. Go post on ambercutie forum for your body positivity backrub of the day, this is an affiliate marketing site for fucks sake.
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote