View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 01:44 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VizerCato View Post
On Chaturbate tags are picked by the models and they can change them on each stream because it’s what is displayed on their room topic. The same model can show under “Asian” “milf” “bbw” today and “black” “teen” “smalltits” tomorrow. It’s completely useless
performers should be able to set their own tags. I should join cb as a performer just so I can use 'Ebony' 'Asian' 'Twa' 'BBW' and 'Large Tatas' as tags. probs the performers (or their studios) just select what's trending to bring in more room traffic. not that this converts to spending

I did misspeak on that earlier, I meant like embedded in profile stats which apparently cb doesn't even do

as in, one can't be pale and 5'8" and 120 lbs and be a BBW Ebony Twa teen

I really don't understand why you're so upset though. if you're not getting the conversions you want then transition to a new sponsor that does offer you the tools you desire. if you have high volume quality traffic and the stats to back it up sometimes you can get extra tools that aren't mentioned publicly

cb sucks anyway, last I was told one can't even get paid via ACH to a US bank account unless you're actually IN the US. so for a Canadian aff living in JA with a US bank account my options would be Paxum or crypto? fuck that ish

seriously though, no one owes you a living. there are a ton of great, unsaturated sites out there that offer US/Euro payments to all who have proper documentation and you wouldn't need trouble yourself with the scourges of free sex shows that, uh, token sites are all about

one of my best performing sponsors is a Euro cam site to which I direct clients I can't understand. I'm not gonna use goog translate in shows

you just seem to be following the herd, all up in your stats with obvious irritation that it's not working for you

while you rant and rail about a site you're not forced to promote the rest of us, on cam and off, are making money. if it's broke for you, play with new toys

good luck Don Quixote
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote