View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 03:23 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post

seriously though, no one owes you a living.
Not to be combative. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

I find that lots of good comes from people who complain AND have lots to talk about in terms of analysis. Complaining for its own sake is just a rant. But actually talking in detail about all of the micro factors about a certain program or industry helps me to see it more in depth, or from a different angle.

For example, maybe I have been thing about promoting another program aside from CB for awhile, but was hesitant for some reason, and this gives me that extra push. Maybe I thought I was the only one who saw a certain problem, but after 10 more people complained I knew it wasn't just my own issue (own traffic, way of promoting etc), that lots of others are having it too and so it's not on my end and I can focus on other factors.

Finally, sometimes it's fun to rant and get something off your chest. As long as it's not just emotional dumping, I find it useful.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote