Old 07-31-2024, 03:44 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
that sounds like female brain thinking and better shared on ACF

for real though, with you on what you wrote 100%

one of the coolest things about this long-azz thread is people sharing. not just venting (which does have a place as long as it's not all 'it's someone else's fault') but actually sharing what works esp when it comes to tech stuff (tips cap to Sarretah)

and yeah, if one's profits are dropping def to important to know if other established affs have experienced the same so peeps can get a sense of 'is it just me or...'

I personally think cb is kinda played out aff-wise cuz (as Mr Cate noted above) first cookie wins. since almost everyone with a free adult site has cb pop-ups or links you lose if not within the time frame. and even if your cookie is still valid, they are notorious for advertising on pirate sites and those dudes won't pay

suspect many these days still banking on cb are cuz of previous sign-up rev share. two who made/make wicked cash are on to new projects

not saying drop the site, just test what works best. as we all should do, always

just without blaming others, which I have never seen you do

for emotional dumping I took my cat to the vet yesterday cuz worried she had fleas or a rash or something. nope, just mosquito bites. she has very short fur with no undercoat

my older gyal not affected as she is protected by a fierce double shield of fur. every rainy season there are mosquitos but they never bite me. they're a little excessive this year and I go to the river and my friends are slapping their limbs

I just sit there admiring water and trees and listening to the sounds of laughter and play

so I bought a tennis racquet-shaped mosquito zapper and went on a mission in the bathroom where they hang out cuz no one fucks with my babies

the zaps were so satisfying
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote