View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 04:38 AM  
VizerCato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I really don't understand why you're so upset though. if you're not getting the conversions you want then transition to a new sponsor that does offer you the tools you desire. if you have high volume quality traffic and the stats to back it up sometimes you can get extra tools that aren't mentioned publicly

cb sucks anyway, last I was told one can't even get paid via ACH to a US bank account unless you're actually IN the US. so for a Canadian aff living in JA with a US bank account my options would be Paxum or crypto? fuck that ish

you just seem to be following the herd, all up in your stats with obvious irritation that it's not working for you

while you rant and rail about a site you're not forced to promote the rest of us, on cam and off, are making money. if it's broke for you, play with new toys

good luck Don Quixote
I am not upset. You are tone deaf and not very smart which is why you turn a practical discussion into an emotional tale. My reasons for writing on this thread are 100% practical.

Chaturbate is STILL the best sponsor out there, regardless of how wrong they are with their model selection. It just takes effort to skirt around their faulty tools. My earnings are pretty good, too. Zero complaints on that department. I make around 10k a month like I showed earlier on this thread.

The reason I don’t simply choose another sponsor is because I have a TRUST relationship with Chaturbate built over 10 years of work with them:

CHATURBATE NEVER SHAVES. CHATURBATE DOESNT MISS A PAYMENT. CHATURBATE ARE STRAIGHT SHOOTERS.

Maybe you don’t understand the value of the statements above. Most women and dumb people don’t value fidelity and trust based relationships. So let me explain this to you:

99% of sponsors shave and steal from you. The game with those sponsors is not just about securing your signups, you also have to be on your toes to catch them when they cheat you out of the earnings. Then plea to get them back. Sometimes they give you an excuse and pay you. Sometimes they close your account. Sometimes you don’t even see it coming and they close up shop taking everyone’s earninfs from one or two pay periods.

MFC affiliate program shaved you. Streamate shaves. Smartlinks and CPAs like CrakRevenue rob you blind and deny it. And many affiliates don’t even notice because they don’t pay attention. I always notice.

Knowing I can trust Chaturbate frees my mind to think about how to bring more traffic to the site so I can earn more money. It’s a great relationship. They pay well, I bring them high quality traffic. We are all happy.

Ideally someone would fix the algorithm so we can do our job. And if they don’t then I can ask other affiliates to see if I should dip my toe with a new sponsor but it is a high risk endeavor. I don’t like Stripchat, maybe they will shave me. Maybe they won’t. I don’t know until they try. But if they do shave me that’s traffic down the drain and earnings I miss out on. Stripchat doesn’t feel trustworthy to me from a superficial scan of their strategies.

My aim writing on this thread is to hear from other affiliates what they are using, if it works, why they stopped using Chaturbate and if I can learn something from them or share with them things that can be done better or work for me. I am not looking to fight with webmodels. Please don’t pollute the thread with pointless emotional discussions that bring nothing to the table.
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote