View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 07:33 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VizerCato View Post
I have set up my Stripcash account and I will start to promote this lightly to see how it goes and if the sponsor is legit.

A few thoughts off the bat:

1) The promotions look very marketable, I can think of 10 ways to sell the 50% off tokens thing and I anticipate great success with it, but it’s only twice a year it seems. The last promo was in May for the summer and looks like I will have to wait til Black Friday or December to try this. Will the earnings and conversions be high enough the rest of the year to justify switching sponsors? We will see…

2) Am I doing something wrong or does it happen to everyone… when I set up a text link to go to a handpicked room and the model is offline I get sent to a Chinese model room? Sometimes these rooms have a roulette and 5 fully dressed chicks loitering? What gives? Is there a way around this? I thought it was a geo targeted program?

there is a stripchat thread right over here -- https://m.gfy.com/fucking-around-and...e-results.html

you are welcome.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote