View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 02:48 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreammix View Post
Do you ever stop and go "Well shit, maybe I shouldn't post unhinged conspiracy theory shit that is only loved by the other unhinged lunatics on this forum?"

Just curious.
Man, saying actors or actresses are "agents" is not an unhinged conspiracy theory.

If you were an intelligence agency, socially fluid people like actors would be the exact best types of agents and people you'd want in your circle.

Do you remember the Nxivm sex cult?

I met Allison Mack, at least twice from what I remember in the 2010's, and she was openly such a slime ball and being sooooooo sketchy, but the people low on the totem pole in the film industry knew not to say anything about her. I have no doubt that "agencies" and such all utilize actors and actresses to gain intelligence and meet people they want to know more about, who else is socially fluid enough?

Mr. Beast could have started out 100% innocent, but maybe once he crossed a certain threshold of fame, the system deployed "guides" to help Mr. Beast come to make the right choices.