View Single Post
Old 08-09-2024, 12:30 PM  
Cyrano
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
I'm reposting this from the Chaturbate thread:

The DMCA situation is out of control. I'm receiving 2 to 6 complaints per day from a collection of seemingly fake companies.

I've figured out which real company they appear to be associated with: Rulta (https://www.rulta.com/)

I compared the language and style of writing used in the complaints from the fake DMCA services with a complaint from Rulta, and they definitely match.

Does anyone have any idea as to why Rulta would choose to make use of fake names? Possibly to avoid being penalized by Google for dubious, high-volume text-based/automated complaints? I'm on my 6th DMCA complaint for the day today and the situation is getting ridiculous -- they're all affiliated with Chaturbate performers, but they're not from Chaturbate itself.
In looking things over, I think I might be wrong. They're causing confusion by using names like "Rulta Sentinel" and "Rulta Sentinel Pro" -- the whole thing is bizarre.
Cyrano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote