View Single Post
Old 08-27-2024, 09:23 AM  
mainstreammix
So Fucking Nabbed

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevY View Post
Speaking from the top of my affiliate marketer experience, I did the huge mistake of promoting chaturbate not once but twice.

The first time I got a very powerful keyword domain and built a very nice white-label on their affiliate tool. I then sent some traffic by investing $300 in some strategic ads.

I did almost $900 within my first pay period, but they banned my account because of "TOS violation" as soon as my payment day had come.

TOS violation with a white-label and banner traffic ads??? They said my domain wasn't allowed because it contained the "CB" acromym (it was something like "cbsluts" or "cbwhores").

Couldn't it mean "Cute Busty Sluts" or "Cheerful Beautiful Whores" ???

However I assumed it was a false positive so I tried again with a new account, this time registered under my girlfriend's name so that nobody could argue.

This time I just drove traffic to the main site trough my affiliate link, mostly by bought ad spots and popups.

Guess what?

As soon as I earned another $500, as the payment day came, they banned my new account with reason "no webcam shows activity, only traffic".

What ???

As far as I understood they don't assume a woman can be a webmaster and just drive traffic.

If your account is under a female name (proven by my gf's id) you are supposed to be a sexworker, no matter what.

A bit sexist, isn't it?

Anyway I did realize CB is 99% scam, so I moved away.

I suggest you do the same, despite you're a cam model or a webmaster.
My wife has been cashing checks as a webmaster only for well over a decade, they don't care. No idea why they don't like you but it ain't that.
mainstreammix is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote