View Single Post
Old 09-02-2024, 08:21 AM  
zerovic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
This is getting ugly...

Last month, I had 4 times less earnings than my average in the past 5 years.

I have a ton of days making 1-25$... when there was 2+ years without a day making less than $100, the funny thing is I had the exact same numbers of spenders as the previous 4 months + / - 5 people...

It`s so painful to see this and getting responses from chaturbate saying everything is fine in the account when 45 of my 50 biggest spenders have gone missing.

25 of them in the last 75 days
Exactly. Everything is fine.

Do you recognize the following answer by any chance?

Quote:
Thank you for your patience as we’ve taken a deeper look into your affiliate account.

We have reviewed your rev-share stats and our review indicates that your revshare earnings, just like all affiliate programs and earnings, has its ups and downs. We understand your concern that certain users have created new accounts but we have checked and can assure you that has not happened, you will still receive a commission from their purchases.

While we've confirmed that there are not any issues with your account, if you are experiencing anything abnormal, please send us screenshots and/or more details and we will review them with our technical team.

We hope this review and analysis of your affiliate account helps.
I got this exact same answer the last 3 times.

The last time I have submitted over 100 user ids, top spenders missing for at least 100 days, and i got the exact same answer in like 45 minutes. Not sure if the support is super fast or they simply send the same answer and don't care anymore.