View Single Post
Old 09-11-2024, 05:44 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

In the last year or so, all of the people I socialize with, which is a pretty wide group, so few people use online dating anymore to date, they use Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp and such, so many people tell me the dating sites are full of bots and once you're paying for a dating app and the first time you invest time and emotion into a profile you think is a real person and then they try and upsell you to OF... those dudes drop out of dating apps and never return.

The crew of snow shovelers, like 15+ dudes last year, I asked them about the apps they use and shit, and WhatApp is what everyone uses to communicate, and WhatsApp group is how social networks form organically now... Dating apps, from what I hear, are so bunk now. Personally I have a baby momma who I am off and on with, but when we're off, the best place to find women is in person or on sites like Facebook through friends of friends. Dating apps like Tinder are fucking useless, they're total trash and want something insane like $20 / WEEK of membership. What a fucking joke.

Online dating is shit in 2024, it is so fake and gay. 10+ years ago it was new and hip, but now? It's shit.