Thread: Diddy is done
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 05:12 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
He's likely to go down in history not for his music but as the music industries version of Bill Cosby. I mean seriously - we come to expect from music stars the possibillity of "he''s my baby's daddy" or "he grabbed my pussy after a concert" - but to be involved in child sex crimes - sex trafficking?? As far as racketeering - that's another matter.

The arrest of Mr. Combs, 54, makes him the highest-profile figure in the music world to face criminal charges for sexual misconduct since R. Kelly, the R&B singer who, after trials in New York and Chicago, was sentenced to more than 30 years in prison for child sex crimes, sex trafficking and racketeering.

Mr. Combs, 54, who is also known as Diddy and Puff Daddy, was a key figure in the global rise of hip-hop as a commercial force in the 1990s and 2000s, helping to make stars of rappers and R&B singers like the Notorious B.I.G. and Mary J. Blige. But he has been under intense public scrutiny since a former girlfriend, Casandra Ventura, filed a lawsuit last November accusing him of years of sexual and physical abuse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/16/a...-indicted.html

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote