View Single Post
Old 09-23-2024, 08:44 AM  
mrmarlowe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
I used to do adult design under SexyMojo name and it's been over 10 years since I left adult without saying goodbye. At the time shit got bad, everything from painful divorce, drug addiction, death in the family, so I needed to make a radical change.

Anyway all that's behind me and I'm looking to make things right. I think maybe there were a couple of people I still owed money or designs, but my ICQ got jacked, several computers later there's no way for me to check who or what I owed.

If you remember me and have a claim, PM me or post in here with your contact, I will check back in a few days and contact you to work something out.

Cheers
I think it's possible that I owe you $20 for a banner you created. It was about 10 years ago. Your name seems familiar. I was happy with the banner but when I emailed to arrange payment I never got any replies. I suppose after 10 years I'm legally entitled not to pay though. Welcome back.