Old 09-25-2024, 10:57 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Top real estate should be girls an not filters and banners
Why you're putting all the cam companies you're working with I don't know
that's one of the issues with the script he chose first, even though he was provided info re other effective options from the very start before he bought anything

the script at issue here was designed by someone who doesn't promote cams and has no idea how to turn visitors into paying refs. the design in the link isn't SR's choice, it's the design of the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBiz View Post
whole bunch of wise words that will unfortunately go over his head, I've tried to explain this to him a bunch of times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
quite often, you get exactly what you paid for.

but not helpful to SR as he has a bull's eye on him for any scammer trying to make a buck

SR, you posted your new salty comment in this thread based on a comment I made long before we started conversing. that comment was in relation to you using a stolen image while ostensibly seeking payment processing. you did steal the image, you admitted it in the thread. I don't care about Drake, his music sucks, but using stolen images is not cool and would nix any chance with a payment processor who would review your application URL

I made that comment after you posted a thread about your first version of the nickshotcams site, which was so bad you'd have been lucky to make domain renewal cost in income. I honestly wasn't sure if you were trolling or just clueless after the next thread

in yet another thread, weeks after that post of mine you quoted the other day, you actually thanked me for extending assistance

anyway, that comment you made marks the end of your multiple PM's seeking my advice on how to make money doing what you claim to love to do and want to achieve on cam and off

often basic stuff you coulda just goog'ed (I also sent you links for reading and learning) and then used that info to create your own strategy that fits you

buying every script that you see is not a strategy, but I answered anyway, every time, and did try to provide strategy guidance and rec you scripts that you ignored and then came back to me over and over seeking new input

I'm looking forward to not having to clear my inbox constantly (I did save all my many replies though)

wish you the best of luck, sincerely. you will need it
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote