Thread: Content Help with starting a site
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2024, 02:31 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalXXX View Post
First delve into this industry because I stumbled on a good domain name i think... Natural.xxx cost me £320 for the first year, Ive had trouble with ICM registry the wont send text code, ive tried over 30 times now, I bought off godaddy and they say it can be published,
Anyway ive looked at wordpress retro tube and mass embedder to get started, and found a host at hostwinds, unlimited for $3.50 per month so all good, but i havent a clue how to start or do it myself, is there anyone here that could help please
I'm always happy to help! I have a proven track record of helping people achieve their goals. Just one Skype call, and I'll get you on the right track—no fees involved. All I ask in return is a single backlink from the domain, I help transform into a successful, money-making site. That's it!

Skype and Email can be found on my main domain, the one in my sig.

Good luck!