View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 01:34 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share my experience regarding the delay I encountered with the support for the login.php file issue. As a paying customer, I was genuinely hoping for a more expedited response, especially considering the impact this problem had on my access to your services. Despite my efforts to reach out multiple times via email, it seemed to take quite a while to get the assistance I needed. I found it a bit disheartening to have to check the message board for updates, rather than receiving proactive communication from your support team. I understand that challenges can arise, but I would appreciate any insights into the reasons for the delay. I truly value your service and believe that with improved communication and responsiveness, future experiences can be even better for all your customers. Thank you for your attention to this matter, as someone with family in your country and even from your city, I truly look forward to your response as to why I had endured this issue with no resolution by the company, which was the sole idea of this thread, not to make you look bad
My takeaway from this is that apparently, I am to work 24/7/365, checking tickets and emails non-stop, spend no time with family, have no vacations and work every waking and non-waking moment in my life.

Don't act like you were being ignored. If you sent emails on your saturday evening, they were sunday overnight for me. You got a reply Monday morning during business hours asking for your config file, and you replied outside of business hours. It's now Tuesday morning for me, and you would have gotten a reply as soon as I got to tickets but you wrote that you resolved the issue. I then found this thread afterwards because people were messaging me it.

And the best part of this is that in all likelihood nothing was even wrong. You probably attempted to login with the wrong password too many times and the script blocked you to prevent a bruteforce attack. Whoever you paid to fix it probably commented out or removed that piece of code to get you back in.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote