View Single Post
Old Today, 03:41 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
I appreciate your responses guys, but I believe this situation warranted public attention due to the lack of working out the issues at hand. When concerns for customer support come, it's essential to address them nicely.

Additionally, it’s worth noting historical contexts, such as Poland’s difficult past during World War II, where many minorities were sadly turned over to Germany. This serves as a reminder of the importance of standing up for what is right and advocating for those who may not have a voice. Ultimately, I hope we can focus on resolving the matter constructively.
If you were chasing me for a month or something this would be understandable, but I checked the whole timeline here and the grand total of time you were "ignored" was from Sunday 16:18 to Monday 17:15 (my timezone). For you that would have been Sunday morning to Monday morning. The fact that you sent like a dozen emails in the middle of the night isn't "ignoring you", it's "sleeping" and "taking Sunday off to spend with family" like most people do.

You are demanding an apology for not replying for 25 hours? And what does World War 2 have to do with anything at all here? Are you trying to compare 25 hours of waiting for email support to the holocaust?

You are unhappy, I offered you a refund. I don't want to resolve this matter with you. I want to give you back your money and not have you as a customer because you do not seem like a reasonable person and I don't need that stress in my life over an extremely small amount of money. Delete the software, take the refund, and find something that is more suitable for your needs.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote