View Single Post
Old Today, 08:08 AM  
cerulean
Web & App Development

Industry Role:
Nice stack! It's very fast on that tiny VPS, so I'm sure you've done good work with the database and backend. That's the hardest part, next to traffic...

Just a few suggestions, but I'm sure you're aware of them:

The user experience needs a little bit of improvement, especially when it comes to previewing videos (preloading/precache might be a good idea here) and making use of gestures. I think that's probably the biggest retention element these days, UX in regard to the mobile experience. Use your own website and you'll find all the little issues.

I noticed that the IMA integration with the player complains when adblock or DNS denylists are used. I had difficulty loading one video, but then another worked just fine. It's a pain, but you might want to review the site with some kind of asset blocking and tracking disabled. A lot of people are privacy concerned when it comes to adult these days. You may want to upgrade the player too, so you can get more features like casting. I like plyr, personally.

Good luck!