View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM  
shimmy2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Youre reinventing the wheel dude. All the Filipina models I film are in america. There's lots of them for booking in model agency. Occasionally there's even native American models. Just pay the booking and be safe(r) in america. At least your model release is somewhat valid in america. Other countries will argue the language barriers, translate, she didn't understand blah blah even if she's 18+ with release 2257 ID whatever you're gonna be locked up and on the front page news once that scene is online and her people's see it. Good luck I admire your ambition but be careful what you're doing it has been tried by many including self with similar results. System is in place for a reason. I think the problem is you just don't have 1200 per model and 200 per tts lab in your budget but you will pay far more in the end if you circumvent that process most likely no matter how smart or careful you are. Especially when if they see you rolling good in their neighborhood while they're counting coin pesos or whatever
shimmy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote