View Single Post
Old 10-02-2024, 09:50 AM  
2intense
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
When a client pays and he can rightfully demand support. The question here is reasonable time frames for responses. What if it wasn't 25 hours. What if it was 25 minutes of waiting and he makes this post? Where do we draw the line? It's a post full of lies. 3 days ignoring him, or 8 months of poor support on a script he bought 2 weeks ago.

He escalated this much too quickly. You make threads on gfy "calling someone out" to warn others about them and in an effort to damage their reputation. At no point did I refuse him help - and his issue would have gotten resolved a few hours after he had made this post because at that time I got out of bed and fired up my PC. If he chased me for a month - hell, if he chased me for a week, it would be reasonable. No reasonable person would assume that I will find his GFY post faster then his emails in my inbox or his tickets in my ticketing system. You can infer from his first posts in the thread that he basically didn't know what my name on GFY was or if I even posted on here to begin with. That leaves only one possible motive for making the post.

I do have a right to simply not want him as a customer at this point. I am very happy to give him his money back, but he doesn't seem to be interested in that. All he has to do is delete the software from his website and ask. I do not want to speak to him, I do not want to help him. I should not have to repay his kindness of trying to damage my business or reputation by helping him to make money - and that really is what the software we make does. We aren't making word processors or games. The software we make runs entire businesses. It makes people money. It has no other function.
don't waste your time with this moron. he can always return to his shitty cammixer plugin, the worst plugin ever made by another banned retard that don't know shit about codding.
2intense is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote