View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 01:49 PM  
Ironhorse
Pixel Pusher

Industry Role:
Experienced Designer Open For Hire

After many years away from the Adult Industry I am broadening my horizons and I am once again open for business. With over 20 years of design under my belt my experience spans a wide spectrum of industries working with top brands and global agencies as well as small entrepreneurs which I am hoping to add new ones to my client list.

While I am hoping to keep my adult/mainstream professional (and personal) interests separate for obvious reasons, I invite you to visit my temporary adult portfolio for examples of my work - both adult and non-adult.

https://ironhorseadult.wordpress.com/

I am eager to re-build my adult portfolio and I am offering very competitive prices on banners this month as well as any other custom design you might require. I am of course also open to non-adult work, as well as a more stable work situation like extended contracts and/or a permanent position with the right company.

I have a broad range of skills from basic graphic design, web site design, UI/UX software design and traditional hand illustration which I will be offering soon.

I will also be offering a free banner sample promo to build my portfolio, stay tuned for a post with details.

Message me with any interest, I look forward to working with you.

[email protected]
Ironhorse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote