View Single Post
Old Today, 11:36 AM  
Publisher Bucks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by todservices View Post
yeah thank you, I have no doubt companies will increase their profits with AI and by letting people go lol

I think this is PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR for everyone

I am asking for employees/consultants/people working for these companies
Are we going to be all wiped out ?
We're a 2 person, small business, like probably 90+ percent of people in the industry, neither of us are being 'let go' because of AI

Again, you can run around like chicken little proclaiming that the 'sky is falling' or, adapt to the fact that AI is here to stay and, grow your business by learning how to utilize it in order to streamline processes, create saleable / marketable content or to enhance customer experience.

Those who are adapting to AI are making bank, either in terms of time savings, monetary value or, business growth and expansion and will be here for the log-term.

*edit*

The problem with a LOT of individuals in the online industry(s) is that they don't run their businesses like a business, but more like a hobby, these are the only ones who will become obsolete.