View Single Post
Old Today, 12:02 AM  
LaSexorcisto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Let's Win the Lottery

I am fully aware that this will sound like absolute bat shit crazy talk, so I figured GFY is the best place to ask it.

I've been developing an app that analyzes millions of lottery data points and has gotten very close to detecting patterns in my lottery drawings. The problem is I don't have nearly enough computing power to analyze the billions of data points needed to make feasibly accurate predictions. I only have 12 computers used to process right now. That is not nearly enough to perform the billions of calculations needed.

Cash is the only issue. I don't have thousands to spend on Google or Amazon compute services. I've already tried a Threadripper 96 thread from MojoHost but I need many more computers than that.

If anyone knows someone with a lot of servers available who may consider partnering with me to run my program on sufficient computing hardware, please ask them to mail me at [email protected] and I will show them how it works and discuss working together.
LaSexorcisto is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote